Senior Systems Administrator
$75,000 – $85,000 a year
Number of hires for this role 1
- Systems Administrator, 5 years (Required)
Full Job Description
Precise Business Solutions Senior Systems
Preicse Business Solutions Senior Systems Administrator will be responsible for daily operations of client systems. Administrator will be a point of escalation for support tickets escalated by the VDI tier 1 & 2 helpdesks team. This will include, but not limited to, tickets that require Systems Administrator level of expertise. Administrator will be required to utilize and improve the 200 persons help desk by mentoring, managing, and training the helpdesk and junior level IT staff to advance and build team growth. Administrator must have experience as an IT Consultant working for a MSP and working with multiple environments.
- Manage cloud-based solutions with a heavy emphasis on MS 365 ecosystems.
- Monitoring customer environments; servers, networks, applications, and security.
- Design, implement, and maintain secure and scalable infrastructure.
- Setup and maintain customer network architectures.
- MS server administration.
- Travel to client sites for event remediation and customer meetings.
- Coordinate ISP installations and changes.
- Provide technical expertise and experience to evaluate new industry technologies.
- Maintain and assist improving overall operational standards to ensure client success.
- Assess security and reliability risks with customers.
- Act as an escalation point for escalated tickets from helpdesk team.
- Collaborate with Operations team on customer projects.
- Document tickets, processes, and procedures.
5+ years of administration experience, including the following:
- Strong systems administration skills; especially with Windows Operating Systems.
- Networking skills; specifically, with Cisco and HP solutions.
- Experience with wireless networking solutions.
- Strong Experience with Cloud Solutions.
- Familiarity with RMM solutions.
- Ability to quickly analyze and comprehend new or unfamiliar technologies.
- Knowledge of compliance frameworks. (PCI, HIPPA, etc.)
- Proficiency in scripting languages a plus
Certifications (preferred): MCSA/MCSE, CCNA, VCP
Technologies Used at Precise Business Solutions
- Windows – Server and Client OS’
- VMware – vSphere/vCenter
- Networking – Cisco Firewalls/Switches, Aruba APs, Extreme Switches, Avaya Voice Solutions
- Cloud Services – Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365
- MSP Software – ConnectWise
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Systems Administrator: 5 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible