Cloud computing is the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the internet to store, manage, and process data. So, what does this look like in everyday use? Here are some examples of Cloud-based services that you likely already use regularly:
• Social media outlets
• Social chat software (Skype, etc)
• Office management software, such as Office 365
• Mobile apps
• Google apps
• Off-site data storage and backup programs
These are just a few of the ways that small businesses are functioning in the ‘Cloud’.
To stay competitive with other businesses, even other small businesses, you need to embrace Cloud technology. This is everything from emails to Cloud software. Cloud-based technology offers a huge leap forward when it comes to simplicity and speed.
Here is a list of more specific services that we offer at Precise Business Solutions.
• IT Support — Quality support for teams of all sizes.
• Outsourced IT — Comprehensive outsourced IT support that fully supports your organization.
• Cloud Solutions –Increase efficiency, reliability, and enhance collaboration.
• Office 365 Migrations — Seamless Office 365 integrations and support.