MSP Remote Systems Administrator
$20 – $25 an hour
Number of hires for this role
Full Job Description
We have been established for over 5 years providing consumer and small business related technical support in the north Houston area.
Over the past 3 years we have been rebranding the company as an MSP / small business support firm which has been growing faster than we ever imagined.
We currently maintain over 200 small to medium sized business networks in our local area providing around the clock network monitoring as well as break fix for day to day clients.
Our current level 3 systems administrator will be stepping away for personal reasons but will be available to help transition someone new into the role.
About the position
We are looking for a remote systems administrator to help aid in setting up and maintaining Windows domain servers and workstations. We deploy a new domain environment roughly once every 2-3 weeks which is the primary demand for this position with level 3 technical support abilities being the secondary responsibility.
Job responsibilities include
- Remotely installing and configuring Windows Domain Controllers.
- Properly configuring and deploying DNS services and roles.
- Assisting field technicians during domain deployments.
- Configuring BMR and off-site backup schedules.
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365 related issues.
- Installing and configuring client software applications.
- Troubleshooting minor networking related issues such as internal routing and firewall related problems.
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Active Directory related issues and problems.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: