3CX WebMeeting enables businesses to save time and money by hosting virtual meetings, whilst enjoying the benefits of face-to-face communication. 3CX WebMeeting can be used for a wide variety of everyday communication needs to boost productivity and efficiency while at the same time slashing travel costs by allowing users a cost-effective solution to expensive web conferencing tools.
The 3CX WebMeeting app provides the following features:
– It’s a native iOS application whereby users can join web meetings instantly.
– Dedicated client that can be launched directly from the 3CX WebMeeting email invites.
– Meeting organizers can invite third parties to the meeting that were previously not part of the conference.
– Full chat functionality allowing participants to exchange text conversations during the meeting.
– 1 click ‘react’ expressions allowing participants to quickly express their thoughts via notifications visible to all participants.
May 13, 2020
Ability to set your meeting name via the settings menu.
Camera rotation to landscape only mode.
Remove notification permission requirement.
Remove contact access permission requirement.
Fixed an issue with screen sharing not working on iOS.
Updated WebRTC to M79.
Known Issue: Switching between back and front cam breaks landscape mode.
Crash, crash, crash
I was requested to use this for a club meeting. It kept kicking me out. I’m sticking with Zoom.
Need a lot of improvements
You cannot create a webmeeting from the app.
In my first test the app was not able to find the meeting in the calendar I have open the link in the invitation for connecting.
In my first call the voices of the other participants was metallics, just hangout and call again and the sound was good.
The Bluetooth headset doesn’t work you can use only the speaker even if you are in public places, unusable. (AirPods with iPhone X)
Screen is not optimized for iPhone X.
DID work well until latest update…
There are definitely missing features, like being able to start conferences from mobile, but it still worked well for what I needed it to do… UNTIL THIS WEEK!
Just crashes every time now. Tried reinstalling but still crashes when joining a meeting. Worked great last week.
Please fix / undo what you did!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.