Stay on top of your most important messages and events.
- one-place-interface-icon-email Email
- one-place-interface-icon-calendar Calendar
- one-place-interface-icon-contacts People
- one-place-interface-icon-tasks Tasks
- one-place-interface-icon-search Search
Send, receive, and manage your email.
Schedule and manage appointments, meetings, or events.
See details about contacts when you hover over their name.
Prioritize your tasks with Microsoft To Do.
Locate messages, people, and documents.
Outlook works around the clock to help protect your privacy and keep your inbox free of clutter.
- Protection delivered by the same tools Microsoft uses for business customers.
- Data encryption in your mailbox and after email is sent.
- Automatic deactivation of unsafe links that contain phishing scams, viruses, or malware. Premium
- Ransomware detection and recovery for your important files in OneDrive. Premium
Collaborating is easy with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. You can chat in real time with Skype—right from your inbox.
We’ve designed Outlook.com to be everyone’s most accessible inbox, with intuitive voice-controlled navigation, support for multiple assistive devices—and more.
You’ve found it! We’ve redesigned and relaunched Hotmail as Outlook. We’re still committed to building the best free email and calendar.
We’ve developed a suite of premium Outlook features for people with advanced email and calendar needs. A Microsoft 365 subscription offers an ad-free interface, custom domains, enhanced security options, the full desktop version of Office, and 1 TB of cloud storage. Learn about premium Outlook features that come with Microsoft 365