Senior IT Technical Support
$50,000 – $70,000 a year
Number of hires for this role
2 to 4
- IT Generalist, 4 years (Required)
Full Job Description
Precise Business Solutions is a prominent national company in north Houston that provides primarily defense litigation support services including record collection and analysis and medical review for complex legal cases. Marker’s is growing and we are looking for motivated, dependable people. Successful candidates will be detail oriented and able to meet deadlines. This position is a full-time position that offers competitive compensation and great benefits.
- Direct IT Staff as needed as resources for project duties and task
- Lead and monitor IT projects as directed by Information Technology Manager
- Develop and implement IT process improvements
- Partner with project leaders on business initiatives to design and develop the required infrastructure.
- Conduct pilot testing, recommend system or process enhancements, execution of project deliverables.
- Prepare standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports.
- Analyze and evaluate incident reports and makes recommendations to reduce help line incident rate.
- Tests software and hardware evaluation and recommendation for management review.
- Provide support during and after-support for remote users.
- Provide after-hours support for all infrastructure hardware and systems
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install personal computers, software, and peripheral equipment as directed.
- Maintain local voice and data infrastructures
- Dispatch IT service staff and/or vendor representatives (hardware or software) to resolve problems.
- Conduct surveys and data collection activities.
- Write software and hardware evaluation and recommendation for management reviews.
- Handle problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up on more complex problems.
- Assist with installation of infrastructure equipment.
- Mentor, coordinate and provide orientation and training to Technical Support Analysts.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, voice mail, email, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- IT Generalist: 4 years (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative