IT Support Analyst (Part Time)
Full Job Description
Job Title: IT Support Analyst
Summary: The Precise Business Solutions IT Support Analyst will provide technical support to end users on technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software and peripherals including video conferencing equipment. As we are optimizing our current processes we will have a number of projects in which the candidate will be required to aid in these system implementations.
- Win10 administration, maintenance and support.
- Office 365 administration, maintenance and support.
- SharePoint administration, maintenance and support.
- Hardware deployments, administration and support.
- Network administration, security and support.
- Development of technical, process diagrams and documentation.
- Technical IT phone support.
- *Various projects implementation support.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to work and excel in a very fast paced environment with change in a detailed capacity.
- Desktop/Laptop troubleshooting and break/fix support.
- Printer troubleshooting and break/fix support.
- IT Network Infrastructure support.
- Office 365 knowledge and experience
- Win10 knowledge and experience.
Required Experience 5 years minimum in most or all of the following:
- Network Infrastructure & Security
- Desktop/Laptop Hardware Support
- O/S Administration (Win10 environment)
- Office365 Administration
- Network Printer Setups
- Mobile Devices
- University or Post-Secondary relevant degree/diploma.
Job Type: Part-time